Monday, January 7, 2013

Corrie's Mobile

Oh, Pinterest, you are the only reason I kept busy waiting for Corianne to be born.  I continued to find cute nursery touches that I wanted to make or do for her room, and Corrie kept giving me plenty of time to make them!


This mobile was one of those projects.  I found the tutorial on Pinterest here from a blog titled God Bless Our Nest, and fell in love with it!  It fit the style I had in mind for the nursery and seemed relatively cheap to make.  I ended up doing my version a little differently.  Rather than use fishing line for the crystals, I used white thread (So much easier to knot!) and I used a variety of crystal shapes instead of just one type.  

I was so pleased with the end result and Corianne has loved staring at it since she was a newborn and it first caught her attention.  :)

This is really just a teaser post about the nursery until I get a chance to go up in her room and snap pictures of the whole nursery.  It's been a lot harder to do that than I once thought, seeing as how my free time is now her nap time, but it'll happen soon... promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment