Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


Today I want to pay tribute to the man who raised me. The man who loved me unconditionally, provided for me, protected me. The man who was my clear example of how a man should treat a woman with respect and how he should lead a family. I respect him so much and always knew that he respected me as well.

So here's to you, Daddy! I love you so much and can't wait to see you soon!




But this post would not be complete without including a tribute to my newest Dad.
A year ago my family grew, and I inherited a second father. He has been an excellent father to my husband, and I am so thankful for how he raised Shaun. He taught Shaun how to be a loving husband through his example and advice. I am honored to be his daughter-in-law and to have him as my second father.

Love you, Dan!

1 comment: