Sunday, December 30, 2012

And Baby Makes 3!

So I know it's been over a year since I sat down to blog, but in the hiatus I've since acquired 2 new additions to my life that have encouraged me to blog again. Number 1 being an oh-so-cute baby girl, and Number 2 being an iPhone with a Blogger app, which allows me to blog during 3am feedings. So here goes another shot at this blog... Hopefully it becomes an easy way to keep our loved ones updated on Corianne and our adventures as parents!


To catch everyone up, we found out we were pregnant around Thanksgiving last year and told our family the big news as we drove from Florida to California. Shaun started his new assignment at Los Angeles Air Force Base in January, and because I knew I could only work for 6 months, I nannied part time as we anxiously went to doctor appointments awaiting our baby! We found out it was a girl on Valentines Day, but had to wait until July 17th to meet her! That evening we welcomed Corianne Gayle into our family and have been growing in love with her ever since!


I still can't get over the fact that she's over 5 months old already; I'm sure she'll be starting school and driving a car before I can blink, so I'm trying to savor every kiss and cuddle I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment